Aylward Academy Location:
Completed October 2014
£9.5 million Project scope:
Images: Click here
- Demolition of 1970s Clasp construction building at end of useful life.
- New Sixth Form teaching block incorporating general and ICT rich classrooms and a dedicated P16 LRC.
- New kitchen, dining extension and visitor entrance, located to provide a safe and secure entry to the site.
- Refurbishment of central atrium space as extended dining space for use throughout the day.
- Refurbished Science and DT and new Food Technology.
- General redecoration of existing Victorian teaching block, new lift and improved WCs.
- External landscaping to provide new MUGA, student amphitheatre, allotment and external dining.
to view all building plans and architectural images.