HR Systems Services
- An integrated HR/Payroll system on a single IT platform that complies with all relevant HMRC payroll management terms. The system (iTrent) will include an on-line real-time recruitment module negating the need for duplicate keying of new starters within the HR system.
- MHR will act as a bureau to process all payroll runs and monthly payroll reports enabling sign-off by each academy’s authorised signatory.
- All pensions administration will be processed by the HR team at MHR.
- To provide a self-service portal where employees can amend their standing data and view current and historic payslips/P60s.
- To provide a general ledger file that interfaces into PS Financials enabling financial management reporting.
- To provide the facility for ad-hoc reports from the system using Business Objects, scheduled to run on a regular basis if required, by a member of the system administration team.
- All password resets, requests for new positions/posts, report requests etc will be supported by the system administration team who can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org