National AET Mathematics Services
- Two national conferences for subject leaders.
- Access to proven year 6 and year 11 raising achievement resources to improve pupils learning.
- Access to a years 1-11 mathematics mastery curriculum mapped to the national curriculum.
- Access to a life without levels assessment package including grades 1-9 for secondary education.
- Access to leadership tools including monitoring and tracking, visioning and team management tools.
- Nationally standardised and analysed assessments including end of term assessments and year 6 and 11 mock assessments.
- Access to Teacher Subject Specialist Training in nine locations in the Autumn and Summer terms.
- Newly Qualified Teacher training for maths colleagues.
- Aspiring maths subject leader training.
- Access to the Maths writing team to develop curriculum and teaching materials.
- Access to the Maths innovation team designed for innovative young teachers.
- Access to research and development opportunities.
- Access to visit other academies to share best practice.
Bespoke academy support
- Two subject leader cluster meetings to visit a local academy and share best practice.
- Standardisation and Moderation events for assessments.
- Pupil events in all regions including year 5 problem solving and year 11 GCSE revision in the spring term.
- Access to Ofsted mock department reviews.
- Support with improvement planning.
- Access to leadership and management support/coaching.
- Access to staff training/coaching.
- Support with the development of numeracy across the curriculum.
- Support with the development of technology within the department.