The Leadership Curriculum is delivered by Academies Enterprise Trust in partnership with Anglia Ruskin Leadership Development Alliance.
What is The Leadership Curriculum?
The Leadership Curriculum is a new and exciting approach to leadership development in education. Suitable for existing and aspiring leaders at all stages of their leadership careers. The Leadership Curriculum provides a flexible, modular approach that enables participants to target individual, professional and school improvement priorities.
We are working closely with Anglia Ruskin Leadership and Development Alliance to create tailored local provision, delivered by local academy leaders delivered at Academies Enterprise Trust training centres.
What is NPQML?
The National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML) is a modular leadership programme for middle leaders in schools. It is level 1 of The Leadership Curriculum
Who is NPQML for?
How is the NPQML delivered?
- School leaders who are leading a team
- Established/experienced middle leaders looking to develop their leadership skills
- Individuals who have recently taken on a middle leadership role or a new responsibility
- Individuals seeking promotion to a middle leadership role.
- The NPQML with Anglia Ruskin Leadership Development Alliance incorporates face-to-face events, WebEx meetings, facilitated online engagement and self-directed learning
- Face-to-face events are delivered at Academies Enterprise Trust training centres.
How is NPQML assessed?
Participants must submit:
- a school improvement task conducted over a minimum of 2 terms.
- a sponsor’s verification.
- all required elements of the programme before they can progress to assessment.
Application window now closed.