This highly successful Women in Leadership four day course focuses on how senior leaders, who are keen to progress to the next stage of their career, can enhance their skills to become the leader they aspire to be. The course is certificated by the Institute of Leadership & Management.
The course offers hands-on advice and one to one coaching on how to help you improve your strategic thinking and strengthen your leadership capacity; prepare you for employment in a leadership role; improve your understanding of personalised learning; foster your ability to motivate others and support you with your application and interview skills.
All participants will have an Emotional Intelligence assessment and individualised feedback, tailored coaching support to help development and will complete a research-based learning project in their organisation which will demonstrate your leadership skills, the findings of which will be presented back within your organisation and can additionally be used for future interviews.
Speakers include John West-Burnham, Libby Nicholas and Claire Burgess and the programme includes:
DAY 1: 10 January 2017
- Leadership skills and lessons
- Leadership challenges and opportunities and transformational leadership skills.
- Building confidence, assertiveness and resilience
- Identifying your career and development needs.
- Personalised teaching & learning through 5 key pillars of learning – John West-Burnham
- Is there such a thing as a Motherhood Penalty?
- Implications for leaders regarding supporting others in balancing personal and professional goals
- Strategic thinking
- Applying for leadership roles
- How to effectively present yourself.