Well behaved women seldom make history.
- About Us
- Learning and Teaching
- Community Sports
- Our Academies
- Contact Us
Aspiring Advanced Skills Teacher Pathway
From an academy pilot leadership project, the Aspiring AST pathway has increasingly expanded, under the guidance of AET Solutions, to a nationwide development programme for teachers who wish to progress and develop as Advanced Skills Teachers.
Trust and Influence is at the very heart of the pathway and reflects the AET ethos in its entirety.
Due to the conscientious and personal approach in which the Pathway is organised we have developed:
- a belief that all delegates will achieve 100% verification;
- a trusting relationships between AET and external schools;
- a trusting relationship between potential AST’s and assigned coaches and facilitators;
- a community of specialist advanced skills teachers;
- an expectation and confidence from delegates that they will receive value for money when enrolling on the course due to the 100% verification results;
- a growing community of potential AST’s that are enrolling on the pathway.
So far, the pathway has influenced excellent practice to:
- 11 different schools;
- 3 different counties;
- a range of primary and secondary sectors;
- over 30 potential AST teachers all with various teaching experience;
- over 19 different subject specialism areas.
As a result of our increasingly popular pathway, teachers are utilising excellent practice within their learning communities and are affecting thousands of students.
With a 100% verification rate, excellent outcomes and positive feedback reflected by all delegates, I aim to provide reason to how we achieve such a valuable service to delegates via the key drivers of Trust and Influence in the table below.
Quote of the Week
- 1 of 63