If the purpose for learning is to score well on a test, we've lost sight of the real reason for learning.
- About Us
- Learning and Teaching
- Community Sports
- Our Academies
- Contact Us
Rewards and Benefits
- Career Development
- Financial Support towards achieving further Qualifications
- Leadership Programmes
- Progression Opportunities
- Teacher Training Programmes
- Childcare vouchers – If you are using registered or approved childcare, you can choose to take part of your salary in Childcare vouchers to pay for it which are Tax and National Insurance free. This means you get extra value from your pay packet each month.
- AET JTRS Apple Product Store – AET employees, students and families are eligible to purchase a range of Apple products at preferential terms.
- EAG Essex Auto Group – AET employees are eligible to receive preferential terms on the purchase of new vehicles within the EAG range of vehicle bands they offer. EAG also offer vehicle servicing and repairs, and hold an agency with Motability for those who require a vehicle to their specific disability needs.
- EPCIS (Employee Personal Computer Initiative Scheme) – this is a HMRC approved scheme which allows you to purchase a Training Package which includes a high specification computer from a selected range. Your payment is deducted from your gross salary before you are taxed.
- Life Assurance
Health and Wellbeing
- Edenred Travel Club – this provides all AET employees with discounts and special offers on holidays all over the world.
- Halfords Cycle to Work – this scheme allows eligible employees to purchase a cycle tax efficiently through their employer, with deductions being made from the employee’s salary before Income Tax and National Insurance are applied. The repayment of the cycle will be over a 12 month period.
- Hi-Tec Sport – Hi-Tec offer staff, students, and parents of the AET a discount on all footwear purchased directly from Hi-Tec via its online store.
- Westfield Health – AET Solutions has enjoyed a business partnership with Westfield Health since 2008, which offers an opportunity to obtain cash back for eligible employee’s routine health needs. The scheme provides an excellent range of benefits for you and your dependent children.
Quote of the Week
- 1 of 90