When you confront a problem you begin to solve it
- About Us
- Learning and Teaching
- Community Sports
- Our Academies
- Contact Us
You are hereHome ›
Every young person deserves the opportunity to have a life that can be described as ‘good quality’, free from fear and danger, where they can give and receive respect to and from others with a sense of well-being, belonging, worth and achievement.
The Academies Enterprise Trust will create an environment which is highly participative and aspirational, where every pupil has the opportunity to develop the skills to lead positive and fulfilling lives appropriate to her or his skills, aptitudes and interests. We will
support parents and carers and work with the community to nurture all our children.
We will seek to deliver an education provision which aims to develop the life skills of all young people and be available to support them throughout the years of their compulsory education in line with the Every Child Matters
agenda, working in close partnership with authorities, agencies and organisations involved.
AET Academies will become High Performing Organisations and, therefore, must be the:
- education provider of choice for learners;
- employer of choice for staff;
- investment of choice for parents.
Values and Beliefs
Underpinning the AET vision is our commitment to the Key Outcomes of the Every Child Matters agenda. At AET Academies these will be based upon a set of Values and Beliefs.
Through our actions and behaviours we will strive to develop young people who:
- respect themselves and the community (people, property and the environment);
- are polite, calm, caring, honest, trustworthy and helpful;
- are responsible, independent and supportive of each other;
- are tolerant, open minded and not prejudiced;
- are determined and have a strong work ethic;
- are thoughtful and have the ability to listen;
- have good communication skills;
- offer themselves as good role models for younger pupils;
- can demonstrate strong self-belief and confidence and have high aspirations;
- and can work together in groups and, as they develop, can begin to lead others.