Well behaved women seldom make history.
- About Us
- Learning and Teaching
- Community Sports
- Our Academies
- Contact Us
You are hereHome ›
Values and Beliefs
Underpinning our AET (Special) vision is our commitment to the inclusion of young people with special needs and disabilities in our society.
This begins by offering an outstanding education and is supported by our commitment to life-long learning. It also addresses negative attitudes, lack of services or ready access to them and other harmful social, economic and cultural barriers.
Through our actions and behaviours we will strive to support children who:
- respect themselves and show respect;
- are polite, caring, honest, trustworthy and helpful;
- take responsibility and support each other;
- are tolerant, open minded and not prejudiced;
- are determined and have a strong learning ethic;
- have strong self-belief and confidence and have high aspirations;
- can work together in groups and, as they develop, can begin to lead others.