Well behaved women seldom make history.
- About Us
- Learning and Teaching
- Community Sports
- Our Academies
- Contact Us
The AET is committed to its students by:
- ensuring that, with parents and carers, we deliver our Values and Beliefs and the five key outcomes of the Every Child Matters Agenda as set out in our vision, principles and ethos.
- creating learning environments where students use a range of technological applications and curriculum materials in their learning and development.
- demonstrating the use of leading edge practice, showing leadership and innovation in all areas as appropriate.
- providing dynamic learning communities, where students are stimulated and teachers are facilitators of learning and knowledge management.
- engaging students in the learning process and participate in a varied range of learning activities personalised to their individual needs, interests and abilities
- providing learning opportunities that take place in an international environment, characterised by collaborative work, problem solving, the effective communication of ideas, and which will broaden students’ horizons in becoming global citizens, accessing resources and working with peers and mentors across the world.
- facilitating students to become independent and collaborative learners who can mentor and support each other
- assisting students in acquiring knowledge, skills and attitudes which will be essential for a successful and fulfilling life in this millennium.
- developing students who are regular, competent and discriminating users of technology in knowledge management.
- offering students an appropriate and stimulating curriculum matched to their individual needs, interests and abilities.
- providing all students the opportunity to present to a variety of audiences.
- providing an environment to enable students and their parents/carers to work together with their Academy for the benefit of all.
Quote of the Week
- 1 of 63